During its over 25 years’ experience in the field of European funding programs, CS Group has took part in several projects derived from different programs at national and international level (see below).
“CS Group has participated in elaboration, presentation and management of numerous projects, dealing with various Programs and Topics, such as improvement of educational systems (LLP – Erasmus+); Energy Efficiency (IEE – H2020), RTD projects (H2020); Strategic Partnership & Strategic Alliance (Erasmus+); research analysis (LLP – MED); Cross Border Cooperation (Interreg Alcotra – Interreg Med – CBC ENPI).”
Through “Lifelong Learning”, CS Group has encouraged its staff and its local, European and international partners to acquire more professional skills, especially to improve the comprehensive quality of the state workforce, in order to have the capability of working on different topics.
By means of these projects, CS Group has gained a well developed network of partners, at national and international level, specializing in the field of public administration, national authorities, public bodies and other institutions; academic field, universities and research centres, and any other organisations operating in the industry and/or service sector.
An extensive experience gained in accessing, managing, implementing and monitoring of EU funded projects equips CS Group, with a competent and effective administration of all the stages and activities of a project cycle.
Phases of the Project Management Cycle
- Ideation and elaboration of the project idea;
- Sharing the project idea and budget costs with partners;
- Filling of the application form on web and paper format;
- Realization of the project, production of costs and technical reports;
- Support for companies both in offering technical help and in maintaining contacts with the representative people and offices.
Our Projects Call Technical Expertises
- Production of Strategic Project Guidelines;
- Creation of Innovative Transfer Technology Model to apply on the project;
- Innovative Dissemination and Exploitation Activities;
- Elaboration of Technical and Economic Planning;
- Project Quality System Management Plan;
- Innovative Business Model emphasizing operation, efficiency and sustainability for SMEs in Manufactory Sector;
- Working on sustainability Projects targets;
- Operational support and dissemination, information and communication activities;
- Strong relations with a large number of Universities and SMEs involved in our Consortium, enables to create an innovative, flexible and dynamic network for experimentation or diffusion (Business Model – Pilot Project or other project output/ outcome);
- Contribution of teacher education and training to the Lisbona Strategy;
- Strong connection with lots of European projects, managed or coordinated by CS Group.